1. Use your veggie peeler, slice some cucumber in thin lasagne layers
2. Mix 1 bell pepper, 1 tomato, half avocado and 2 dates in a sauce
3. Layer the lasagne strips and sauce
4. Put the other half of the avocado on top or if that is too much avocado just put some thin slices of tomato at the top as garnish.
5. This is a fast meal so it looks bit sloppy.
Enjoy! It satisfies ALL my salt cravings and its awesome.
In the beginning when going raw you may use some sundried tomatoes you made in the sauce but its not optimal. /// your choice. 🙂
Credits to Julie Groenewald