“smooth, simple, and delicious”
What is farina?
Farina is a cereal food, frequently described as mild-tasting, usually served warm, made from cereal grains.
Where to purchase farina?
Grocery store, health store
Time: 4-5 Minutes
Serving: per 1 bowl
-Farina (3 cups use)
-rice milk or almond milk
-1/4 cup of bananas, blueberries, or/and strawberries
-1/4 cup dried fruits(Goji berries, etc)
-1/4 cup of nuts, almonds
-very small portion raw almond butter (optional)
- Boil 3 ½ cups of water on a bowl pan for 3 minutes
- Pour rice milk or almond milk when the water boils
- Stir the water and the rice milk/almond milk
- After 3 ½ minutes pour them into a bowl
- Last, pour the bananas, blueberries, strawberries, dried fruits, nuts, etc into the bowl. And whalla, there you got it!
- Wait for a minute to cool down and now you can enjoy eating the breakfast farina:)