Raw creamy tomato soup
You don’t need dairy to make a rich, creamy soup! Try this one and you’ll be amazed at the texture, taste, and living nutrition of this delicious dish!
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 celery rib (cut in 2” pieces)
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 sun-dried tomato (soaked 4 hours and drained)
- 1/8 cup pine nuts (soaked 6 hours and drained)
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- 1/8 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 Medjool date (pitted)
- ½ tsp unrefined sea salt (to taste or optional)
- Place all ingredients in Vitamix or other powerful blender and process until creamy.
- Best served immediately.